Your.MD gives relevant and trusted health information to help you decide the best next steps to get better and keep healthy.
Symptom Checker | Health Library | Next Steps | Health Quizzes
• Check symptoms for you or your loved ones (example: “I have pain after eating and feel bloated with constipation”)
• Get reminders and follow up notifications for certain conditions (example: migraine)
• Ask health questions and get trusted information (example: “I’m worried about insect bites”)
• Test your health and knowledge with our quizzes and self-assessment tests (example: “Calculate your BMI” or “Depression Test”)
• Search any medical condition in the Health Library (also works offline)
• Find the best healthcare services and products checked by us in OneStop Health™
• Track your health and other key health data every day in the Health Tracker
• Artificial Intelligence understands your situation by what you type in the chat window (all data is confidential)
• Suggests how serious your symptoms are and how soon (if at all) you should see a doctor or seek more urgent care
• Provides instant health information on conditions, symptoms, causes and treatments (from the UK National Health Service)
• Suggests trusted healthcare services and products, local to you and relevant to your needs
HOW IT HELPS YOU
• Your.MD is available 24/7 and always for free.
• It helps you get better and stay healthy, and is a great way to take control of your health
• Before seeing a doctor, Your.MD can provide helpful information
• It’s easy and gives you instant results, saving you worries, time and money on data charges when trying to find the same information on search engines
• Developed by doctors and scientists, Your.MD provides instant health guidance, whenever and wherever you need it, for free (always)
• It provides clinically-assured information from real doctors
• What’s more, Your.MD is available to everyone
GET INFO ON:
• Headaches, Migraines
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Constipation
• Common Colds, Flu, Fever, Sore Throat
• Mental Health Issues, Depression, Anxiety
• Skin Irritations & Disorders
• Hay Fever
• Allergies, Lactose Intolerance
• Kidney Stones
• Alcoholism, Liver Disease
• Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
• Back Pain
• Gastroenteritis, Vomiting, Diarrhea
• Premenstrual Syndrome
• Sexualy Transmitted Infections (STIs)
• Urinary Complaints
(*) IMPORTANT NOTICE
We do everything we can to give you the best possible information but we cannot consider all the factors that a real doctor can so you should use this app for informational purposes only.
Your.MD provides useful health information that has been calculated by an artificially intelligent system, based on the inputs you provided. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, therapy or treatment.
Before acting on any of the information in this app, including referrals to third party services, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or the emergency services immediately.
Your.MD is not liable for any end user’s decision made solely on the information provided by this service. Your.MD does not provide medical diagnosis or treatment, but rather health information that enables users to decide on appropriate further actions, which must be prescribed by professional medical services.
Your.MD: Health Guide & Symptom Checker APK
Latest Version :
Publish Date :
January 9, 2018